“Video increases retention by 50% and speeds up buying decisions by 72% over printed brochures.”
— Wharton School of Business
1. The Power of Video
The true purpose of your web site is to “Capture The Lead” or “Capture The Sale”. If it doesn’t capture the lead or the sale it is costing you money… not making you money.
Businesses are quickly adopting online video advertising to market their locations and services on local search websites, online directories, Internet yellow pages, and search engines. Online video advertising spending from this group is expected to reach over $20B in the next five years.
Web surfers don’t want to read anymore… they want to be told. If you want your web site to generate results, you need to add a call to action. The Celebrity Video does just that. 1 out of every 2 viewers takes action after watching an online celebrity- driven video ad. Without the celebrity, you may only get 1 out of 100!
A web site without video is considered outdated. Web surfers watch and respond to video better than they do to images or text alone. And celebrity-driven videos are the cream of the crop.
Top 10 reasons to use Videos
1. Our celebrity-driven videos become the “call to action” that is missing from the vast majority of web sites.
2. Our celebrity-driven videos will immediately give your business a credibility you can’t get anywhere else.
3. Nothing tells your story like a video. A video always gets it right the first time. It never calls in sick, never has a headache.
4. A video is the ONLY way to get testimonials from satisfied clients in front of your prospects. It’s like giving a referral in advance.
5. A video shows the “inside look” at your business. People feel they already know you when they see your product or service featured in a quality, well-made video.
6. A video has many uses… put it on a DVD and use it as a leave-behind at trade shows, conferences and client meetings. And, of course, stream the video from your website, where it will skyrocket your conversion rate. Your video will shout your message from the rooftops.
7. Send the link to your web video in your emails. This lets you to share the video with potential clients, investors and media around the world.
8. Feature the video in your corporate e-newsletter. The viewer will be able to read the text of your message and launch your video right from the email.
9. Use it as a sales tool. Start your sales appointments with the celebrity videos we create for you. Launch the video from your laptop and let it be the ice breaker. A video is worth 1,000 PowerPoint® pages.
10. CAPTURE THE LEAD!